I decided to make a video because this subject is really important to me. Today I am talking about how to start exercising again after baby, hence the title. I know the video is a bit messy, but I am not the best at videos yet and it is only my second one. I will get better, promise!
Also, not working out for some months after pregnancy is NOT the best thing I have EVER done. Having Emeline was!! I am just not used to saying that!
How to get back into exercising:
- Make sure you are ready mentally and physically
- Start slowly (everyone’s slow is different, one person maybe starts with walking and another with 3 weight lifting sessions)
- Set small goals, be realistic (saying I will lose 15 pounds is NOT a small goal. I will exercise three times this week is)
- Don’t sweat it if you miss a workout
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Get the okay from your doctor!
Do you have any tips about starting to exercise after having a baby comment below and share them!